Confezioni Peserico S.p.A., with registered office in Italy at Via Lucca di Cereda, Cornedo Vicentino (VI), VAT registration No. and Tax ID No. IT00655390243 (hereinafter also referred to as “Peserico”), in its capacity as the holder of domain names accessible at the address www.peserico.it (hereinafter also referred to as the "Site") uses the Site as well as a means of information on the activities and / or products belonging to Peserico also as a tool for the collection of personal data.
It is possible to access the e-commerce section, (“e-Shop”) where the purchase of Peserico-brand products can be made online.
For the purpose of sales, the e-Shop is managed by the company Fintex S.r.l., with registered office in Via Rainusso, 144, Modena, VAT and tax identification no. 03000610364, (hereinafter also referred to as "Fintex") which sells the products of the Peserico brand sold in the e-Shop.
Fintex deals with the management of product sales in the e-Shop section, including the management of orders received, sales, delivery of products and the management of returns and warrantees.
In order to proceed with the purchase of products directly on the e-Shop, the user must register for an account in the e-Shop; Fintex and Peserico will process the data obtained when registering as co-controller (each as "Joint-controller" or as a "Controller" and collectively as "Joint-Co-Controllers" or "Controllers" in accordance with the provisions of legislative decree no. 30 June 2003.
Fintex shall, as Data Controller and in accordance with the Privacy Code and pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, process the data necessary for the sale of the products.
With specific consent, this data may be provided to Peserico and may be used for independent processing as specified below.
This information is intended for those who interact with the e-Shop, who visit it without registering and those who register on the e-Shop using the services of the Site and e-commerce.
This information is not applicable to other websites viewed by the user through any link that should appear in the e-Shop. It is in any case applicable only to the Site, E-Shop and for the activities carried out by Confezioni Peserico S.p.A. and Fintex, including through its own data processors, namely external entities (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) and, if necessary, data processors operating on behalf of the Controllers and not for other websites that may be viewed by the user through links and / or activities implemented by third parties. Under no circumstances shall Peserico or Fintex be liable for any data processing carried out by third parties unless authorized. The updated list of data processors can be requested at any time from the Data Controllers.
In view of the above, with the Privacy Code and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we hereby intend to inform you that we will process the data concerning you under the conditions set out below.
1. Information collection and use
1.1 The processing of your personal data for the purposes and according to the methods is strictly necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- to allow registration for the e-Shop, the management of credentials for administrative, as well as tax and related legal obligations;
- to take advantage of the services provided by Fintex and present in the e-Shop and to allow the correct conclusion of the online purchase contract and of the correct execution of all the obligations contained therein, as well as the administrative, fiscal and related obligations;
- upon your specific consent and provided that you do not object to the processing, to allow additional optional materials of a promotional or marketing nature, including, by way of, for example, sending newsletters containing commercial offers by Peserico;
- for statistical and historical purposes.
Failure to consent to the processing of personal data for purposes not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and E-shop, the full and efficient completion of the purchase procedures or use of the services provided shall have no significant consequence. In such cases your consent is merely optional. The lack of consent, in fact, will not have any consequence on the possibility of registering with the e-Shop and / or making purchases.
As regards the purposes of purchase on the e-Shop, the provision of data is purely optional, however, since such processing is necessary to allow registration to the e-Shop and, the provision of reserved services, any refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible to register with the e-Shop and make purchases.
If you choose a credit card as a method of payment, you will be asked for the relative details you want to use. This data will in no way be processed by Peserico or by Fintex, but only by the payment service provider (Mercury Payment Services S.p.A, headquartered in Viale Giulio Richard, 7 20143 Milan, VAT No. 11247650150, registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Milan with No. 1447820, Enrollment Date 16/01/1990), as independent holder, with the faculty of this subject to transmit the data to its managers and persons in charge of processing in order to allow payment by credit card.
2. Processing methods
The processing of personal data will be performed mainly with the aid of electronic or automated tools and according to procedures that guarantee the confidentiality and security of the same in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be taken so that an adequate level of data protection provided by law is ensured, allowing access to the persons assigned to the treatment by each Controller, Joint Contollers or those designated by each of the Joint Contollers.
The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive with respect to the types of services rendered.
The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
The Users’ data and the respective orders are saved ona a Mysql® database at a Seeweb server in Frosinone (RM). https://www.seeweb.it/
3. Communication of personal data
The personal data provided will be communicated to the employees or collaborators of the Joint Controllers, who will process it in their capacity as employees or as data processors;
The personal data provided may also be disclosed:
- to all those (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data under regulatory or administrative provisions;
- to post offices, companies or third parties responsible for printing, preparing, shipping and / or delivery of products purchased in the e-Shop;
- to companies, consultants or professionals in charge of installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of the hardware and software of Peserico or of Fintex or of which both are used for the carrying out of their services;
- to companies or Internet providers in charge of sending documentation and / or informative material;
- to all entities public and / or private, physical and / or legal persons (legal counsel, administrative and fiscal, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed, as well as the obligations deriving from the law.
The updated list of those responsible for and / or charged with data processing is available at the headquarters of each Data Controller.
4. Data Controllers
The Data Controllers are: Peserico and Fintex. In relation to the data provided during the registration on the e-Shop, with respect to which Peserico and Fintex are Joint-Controllers, you may send any request concerning the processing of data directly to:
- Confezioni Peserico S.p.A. with registered office in Cornedo Vicentino (VI), Via Lucca di Cereda, tel: 0445/450250; fax: 0445/450299, email: email@example.com.
- Fintex Srl based in Modena, via Rainusso n. 144, tel: 0445/446984; fax: 0445/450189, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In relation to the data provided for the purchase on the e-Shop, any request or request relating to the processing of data may be sent to Fintex, as the Controller.
In relation to the data provided for the various purposes mentioned above (marketing, promotions, etc.) any request relating to the processing of data may be sent to the Joint Controllers.
5. Storage of personal data
The personal data collected will be kept only for the time necessary to guarantee the correct performance of the services offered.
In the case of disabling or canceling your account on the e-Shop, the data will be stored for administrative purposes for a period not to exceed three months without prejudice to specific legal obligations regarding the conservation of IT-type documentation or for public safety. In such cases, the automatic deletion of data by third parties to whom they have been communicated will be guaranteed.
6. Right to access personal data
Moreover, in accordance with the Privacy Code, and the GDPR you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data which concerns you and to their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain from each of the Data Controllers or Joint Controllers: information on the origin of the personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing and on the logic applied in case of processing done with the aid of electronic tools;
- receive indication of the identification details of each of the Data Controllers and of any Data Processors;
- receive identification details about the data owner and controllers, an indication of the subjects or categories of subject for which personal data may be communicated or which could become known by people acting as, for example, data controllers;
- obtain: an update, correction, addition or deletion of your personal data;
- the cancellation, conversion to an anonymous form or blocking of any personal data that was processed in violation of the law, including data which it is not necessary to store for the purposes for which said data was collected or subsequently processed;
- obtain an attestation that notice of the operations indicated in letters a) and b) was given, including as concerns their content, to those people whose data was communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such measure proves to be impossible or entails using means which are clearly disproportionate with regard to the right protected
- to object, in part or in full: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if it is pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected and / or to the processing of personal data which, provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising or direct sales material, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
- to the portability of the data
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority)
The above rights may be exercised with a request to each of the Data Controllers by registered letter, fax or e-mail to the addresses above in art. 4.